DSLR Controller Beta 0.77 APK
Overview: Full control of your Canon EOS DSLR from your phone or tablet through USB !
Requirements: Android 2.3.1+, USB HOST REQUIRED
DSLR Controller is the first and only app that allows you to fully control your Canon EOS DSLR from your Android device with only a USB cable. No computer or laptop required, no root required, only a compatible mobile device, a compatible camera, and the right USB cable.
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
NOTICE: This is a BETA / PRE-RELEASE version. The product is not finished yet and there will still be issues. Due to massive demand and a great many requests to release, it is being released early. The price will go up once v1.0 is reached, but the upgrade is free for those who have this BETA.
We strongly suggest you read up on the website about what DSLR Controller can do, how it works, and how to use it, before purchasing. The website contains a wealth of information you should know before using. Be sure to read the FAQ!
If you need a refund, go to our website. We cannot process refunds through email.
*** DSLR Controller is NOT compatible with all devices! For a free app you can use to test compatibility, see the “Remote Release” app ***
—– DSLR Controller Features —–
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View
- Auto Focus (tap Live View)
- Manual focus adjustments in Auto Focus mode
- Zoom control
- Grid and aspect ratio display
- Bulb capture
- Continuous capture
- Image review (+ follow shot)
- Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4 different modes per filter)
- Video recording (basic)
- Extensive modification of settings
— Shutter speed
— Exposure Compensation and Bracket
— Flash Compensation
— ISO speed
— Auto-Focus Mode
— Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
— Picture Style
— Drive Mode
— White Balance
— Color Temperature
— Auto-Lighting Optimizer
— Metering Mode
Available options depend on the mode you have your camera set to (M, Av, Tv, etc) and the camera model.
—– Requirements —–
- An Android device with an ARMv7-A or newer CPU architecture (virtually all 1ghz+ devices)
- Not rooted: Android 3.1 or higher with USB host kernel+API support
- Rooted: Android 2.3.1 or higher with USB host kernel support
- Supported Canon EOS DSLR
- The correct USB adapter, if applicable
Most Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich devices should be compatible. Some Gingerbread phones are compatible if rooted, like the Samsung Galaxy S2 and Samsung Galaxy Note.
DSLR controller has been tested with the following hardware:
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (most firmwares require root), USB Host cable, eBay: “i9100 usb host”
- Motorola Xoom (3.2 without root, 3.0 possibly with root), USB Host cable, eBay: “xoom usb host”
- Acer Iconia A500, no special cable
- Asus Transformer, use keyboard dock or special USB Adapter
- Toshiba Thrive, no special cable
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9?, 10.1?, 10.1?v (3.1 without root, 3.0 possibly with root), USB Adapter Kit
- Canon EOS:
GREAT: 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 50D, 550D, 60D, 600D, 7D, 1100D
OK: 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 30D, 40D, 400D, 450D, 1000D
NEVER: older models
Refer to the “devices” page of our website for a compatibility table.
What’s in this version:
Swipe selectors are now relative
Grid mode is now remembered
Fixed disappearing video button
Fixed >32 point AF crash
Fixed quick review time reset
Added basic HDR (ExpComp/EV based)
Download DSLR Controller Beta v0.77 APK
Source: DSLR Controller Beta 0.77 APK