MailDroid Pro APK
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
Overview: MailDroid is your IMAP Idle and POP3 replacement for the default client!
MailDroid is an ad-supported Webdav/POP3/IMAP Idle Push mail client written from the ground up and and not based on the stock Android mail client.
This is the Pro version of MailDroid and contains no ads. The pro version will contain some extra features that are not available in the ad version. Support for the pro version is the same as for the ad version (email only and no phone).
PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND TRY THE AD VERSION BEFORE BUYING. THE AD VERSION IS FREE!!!!
ACTIVESYNC AND CALENDAR IS NOT SUPPORTED YET!
*INSTRUCTIONS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE USING THE AD VERSION*
1. Export your settings to your SD card (you must have version 1.70+ which has this feature) from the global preferences screen
2. Uninstall MailDroid Ad version (you don’t need it anymore and can uninstall it at any point)
3. Install MailDroid Pro
4. On the accounts screen, import your settings
IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH YOUR LICENSE, PLEASE EMAIL ME AND INCLUDE YOUR GOOGLE ORDER NUMBER.
1. MailDroid Pro does not require the extra permissions required for ads
2. MailDroid Pro does not require the extra ad required files and is therefore a smaller file
3. MailDroid Pro uses less memory and cpu because no ads are shown
4. MailDroid Pro uses less bandwidth and data because no ads are shown
*ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN PRO*
1. Up/Down arrow in email to move to next or previous emails
2. Ability to set where to go after deleting an email (next/previous or back to inbox)
4. More will be coming….
kw:mail,email,yahoo mail,yahoo email,aol,hotmail,msn,live mail,blackberry,mail system,droid mail,droidmail,mail droid,gawab,fastmail,gmx,aol mail,gmail,google mail,IMAP,POP3
MailDroid Pro V2.52 update:
- + New icon has been created
- + Select icon to be used for notification
- + Search online for IMAP
- + Attachment settings have been added under global preferences allowing preload and cleanup
- + Wildcard support for matching in the rules section
- + Default text/html mode added as a global option
- + Password protection ‘Auto lock on exit’
- + Added an option under ‘connection management rules’ to disable push while not in wifi
- + Sent mail folder fixed
- + Many more fixes and changes…
MailDroid Pro Screenshots