Requires Android: 2.1+, Root Needed ,Does not work on Google Nexus or Tegra 2/3 yet
Overview: Screencast captures your phone screen at high frame rates into a high quality MPEG4 video with audio. It can also take snapshots of your screen by holding the search key on your phone.
This program includes a gallery to view, play, rename, delete and share your previously recorded videos or screen shots from within the same user interface .
This app complies with the LGPL as it uses libavcodec by FFMPEG for the encoding process. The sources used are from ffmpeg-0.8 release, and compiled without modification
V 3.2a update
What’s in this version:
- Security Patch (Thanks JCase)
- Option To Disable Shutter Sound
- Option To Vibrate On Screenshots
- Fixed Touch Pointer On HTC Phones
- Fixed Touch Pointer on Bionic
- Fixed Elusive License Bug
- Temporarily disabled touch tracking on HTC phones. Fix coming soon.
- Touch Capture: Screencast now can capture your touch input and overlay a customizable pointer/icon.
- Option To Hide Recording Notification
- Nook Tablet Compatibility
- A Bundle Of Bug Fixes And Tweaks