Block Story combines role playing game in an infinite world made out of blocks.
If you like games like Minecraft and Survivalcraft, but wished that there where quests, and that you could level up and develop your character, you have found what you were looking for.
This is version 5.0, a massive update, with lots of new features, and bug fixes. Check out the changelog for what we have been doing all month.
- Infinite world even up and down
- Quests, that give you objectives and hours of fun
- Leveling up, and skill points to improve your character
- Beautiful terrain generation with Hell, biomes, floating islands, forgotten sky, underground world and coral reefs.
- Torches you can make and carry to light your way through caves
- Equipment you can wear like “My Precious” (a powerful ring), and flippers (to swim faster)
- Many weapons, like swords, magic, shields, guns, bow and arrow
- 87 realistic mobs, from lizards to dragons, from clownfish to giant sharks.
- Beautiful graphics, with colored lights, epic night sky, and bumped terrain
- 4 control modes, 1 joystick, 2 joystick, accelerometer and d-pad.
- Vehicles like cars and boats for your long trips (more coming).
- Frequent updates
- Creative mode with crafting
What’s in Block Story 5.0.1:
- Creative mode
- Load terrain 100% faster
- Teleport between beds
- Teleport between worlds
- Separate chests
- Mass crafting
- Multitouch splitting
- New sounds
- New flight effects
- Poseidon’s Trident
- Fixed lag when placing blocks
- Quests can teach you recipes
- New quests
- New loading screen
- Fixed world deleting
- A very cool easter egg
Block Story Screenshots