Minecraft – Pocket Edition includes randomly generated worlds, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, and Survival and Creative modes. You can craft and create with your friends anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
Our most recent update added the iconic Creepers. They’re big, green, mean and explody. But it’s just one of many. Since Minecraft — Pocket Edition first appeared, we’re continuing to add loads of new features, including…
Minecraft – Pocket Edition Featured:
- Food! Now you can cook and go hungry
- Swords! Bows! TNT!
- Lots more!
What’s in this version:
- Mushroom farming
- Nether Reactor, strangely connected to the nether…
- Zombie pigmen
- Animals never respawned on certain maps
- Accidentally hitting other players and animals when not aiming for them
- Crash when loading some maps, or when pressing “Start Game”
- Not being able to leave bed
- Lava could burn objects from a distance
Minecraft – Pocket Edition Screenshots
Download Minecraft – Pocket Edition 0.6.0 apk