Survivalcraft. Build a shelter to survive nights and share your worlds online. Possibilities are infinite in this sandbox survival and construction game.
This is the twentieth release of the game, and it is here just in time for Christmas! You can now harness the power of electricity and build electric circuits that control your world. The UI has been redone and all-new, fuller Recipaedia and help system have been added. A new mineral, germanium, is waiting for you to discover it deep underground. And, obviously, Christmas Trees will light up when connected to a power source.
This is the biggest update yet, and it took almost two months to put together. Enjoy!
The Game was inspired by Minecraft, and owes much of its success to it. If you like this game, out of the respect for the creators of Minecraft, we urge you to try Minecraft Pocket Edition, which is also available in this store. This game however is not a copy of Minecraft. It takes certain ideas from it, expands on them and introduces concepts of its own into the mix. More than anything, it also pushes the boundaries of the block world genre on mobile platforms.
What’s in this version:
- Electric wires, gates (and, or, not, delay), latches
- Electric switch, button, pressure plate, detonator
- Doors, trapdoors, spikes, gunpowder kegs react to electricity
- Upside-down trapdoors stop falling blocks
- Spiked planks placed on all sides
- Germanium Ore
- Improved UI
- Explosions set stuff on fire
- Fixed signs on certain Android phones
- New Recipaedia & Help
- Tegra 2 bugfix
- Electricity bugfix
- Pressure plates pickup bugfix
- Blackscreen speculative fix
- Vivante GPU fix