Backing up your android phone is now a very important thing to be done.At present we use our android device like a PC so we do many things on it and there are times when the data gets crashed because of mistake on part of custom settings of old phone in new one.
Though android phones comes with some inbuilt features of creating backups but becasue of some reasons these are not much effective so there another great and easy way of generating and restoring backups for your Android Phone.There is a Third party App named Titanium Backups which you can use to generate and restore complete backups easily.
Some Feature Of Titanium Backup Application:-
1. It generates backup of all the application installed on your phone with its related data.
2. Backup of apps with their system Settings.
3. This App also has a feature which helps you take Schedule backups.
4. Also it takes contact and card backup.
Things You Need:-
1. Titanum Backup application for your android phone
2. A Rooted Android phone.
3. Superuser Application installed on your phone
(Note:- Install This Application After Rooting Your Android Phone)
How To Install Titanium Backup Application On Your Android Phone:-
1. Follow the path posted below and enable unknown source application settings.
Path:- Home > Settings > Applications.
2. Once done with the above step you need to root your android phone and then install the titanium backup on your device from android market.
3. After Installing the application when you will run it allow root permissions Via Superuser applcation.
How To Generate Complete Backup Of Your Android Phone Using Titanium Backup:-
1. Launch the titanium application.
2. Now You will see three tabs on top of the application UI,You need to click on the second “Backup/Restore”.
3. Now you need to press on menu and you will notice that slide will popup, choose batch from this.
4. Below is a screenshot of Batch menu,Form here you need to choose Run backup of all the applications+System data.
5. Now a menu will appear which will have two options “exclude active apps” in this you can uncheck the apps which you dont want to backup, Second option is “Kill Active Apps” this means select all the apps you have installed on your android phone.
6. You need to select Kill active apps and tap on Run Batch operation.Now you will see that the backup process is started,The process will take some time depending on the number of apps on your phone.
7. Once the process is compelted a new page will open where you will see Smiley faces , If check marks appears it is good symbol.If you get the caution triangle then it means that backup is missing.So to remove this you need to run the batch again till the time all the apps shows a simley and check mark.
How To Restore Backups You Created Using Titanium Backups
1. Open The Application and Goto Batch menu and Select the option Restore.
2. Now a new page will open from there you can select what all stuffs you need to restore.