The most complete tool to manage your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery and improve your battery run-time.
- NOT all phones report accurate mA – Check app web-site for more information
- The app displays the % remaining, voltage and temperature data reported by Android OS
- Android battery stats have nothing to do with % calculations
- Measures real battery capacity using historical data!
- Display all information using great looking graphics, fully scrollable and zoomable.
- Use additional packages to show great looking icons in notification bar
- Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
- Triggers alarm based on battery data (voltage and temperature limits)
- Manually resets battery calibration/statistics on rooted phone
- Support Motorola Defy/Atrix 1% reporting
- Online help accessible from settings
- Export data to System Tuner Pro to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
- Lowest battery consumption on the market! Disable history/graphics for even lower consumption! Check web-site for app consumption and supported phones.
** Bluetooth permission is used to cope with ICS bug reading battery stats on some devices, app does not actually use bluetooth at all **
What’s in this version:
- Add mA support for
- Samsung Captivate Glide and Samsung Galaxy S3 mini
- Padfone 1 and 2
- HTC Desire SV
- Google Nexus 7
- Fix calibration when using a 1 minute logging interval
- Add mA support for HTC J/DNA/Butterfly/One X+ and Galaxy S3 mini
- Increase maximum zoom to x20 (instead of x10)
- Updated Chinese translations
- Add “Since last measure” and “Since unplugged” data to widgets
- Add mA support for HTC Droid DNA, Verizon Galaxy Note 2 and LG Nexus 4
Battery Monitor Widget Pro Screenshots